Country Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hope Project

Go down

The Hope Project Empty The Hope Project

Post by adrian_afrikaana Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Rahul Boussa has started the Hope Project, a foundation based solely on helping kids in the Tware slum in Al-Alhi. This organization provides food, shelter, and learning opportunities to kids in the slum. Many children are found near starving, or without a family, forced to roam the streets in search of money or food. Crime is at it's worst, and the streets are not safe to walk around. But, as Rahul Boussa said,"their is always a way out, and if you try, you will find that path.'' With the help of Rahul, many children are served proper sized meals and clothes, and three schools have been opened, the Wyzykaz Skul, Hope Academic, and Tweserateonse Skul. Rahul has opened the path to freeing children from Tware, and he himself visits the region as often as he can, presenting food, or new technology for school.
One young boy states," I love Rahul. He has brought hope into the minds of so many who have forgotten that word. I can now go to school, and not worry about gangs and violence. For the first time since I remember, I feel truly safe."
Help the Hope foundation. Help Tware.

adrian_afrikaana
Admin

https://afrikaana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum